186. Not all movement results in progress. Are you going somewhere or just going in circles?
187. Only a leap can carry you to the next level. No leaping leads to lateral moves at best.
188. Regret is a dis-ease of the past. Worry is a dis-ease of the future. Ease into NOW.
189. Grudges do nothing but tangle up energy that could be used for more constructive activity.
190. An effective communicator is not interested in just getting the message out. They get the message heard.
Get your daily Life Upgrade Tip. Follow me on Twitter.
“I Haven’t Found Myself…but I’m Still Looking” available on Amazon