166. Your gifts are often in characteristics you take for granted. Take a closer look.
167. The mind processes whereas spirit knows. Which guides you?
168. You can celebrate you and still be humble. Don’t play small.
169. Building upon a shaky foundation is risky. Accept that there are things you will need to start over.
170. Pleasure is fleeting but real joy is eternal. If you don’t know the difference, there’s work to be done.
Get your daily Life Upgrade Tip. Follow me on Twitter.
“I Haven’t Found Myself…but I’m Still Looking” available on Amazon