151. The worth of your soul far exceeds the price of living in fear. Take a chance.
152. Joy finds you when you find it. Look for it in little things and big things will follow.
153. Emotion is fueled by the past. Expectation looks to the future. Live in the present moment.
154. Don’t base your worth on others’ actions. Strong self-esteem is from an internal barometer.
155. How much knowledge you have is irrelevant. It can only be called wisdom when used appropriately.
Get your daily Life Upgrade Tip. Follow me on Twitter.
“I Haven’t Found Myself…but I’m Still Looking” available on Amazon