88. Who are you living for? If it isn’t for you then what’s the point? Start living your real life.
89. The time and energy you use comparing yourself to others would be better used getting to the place you want to be.
90. Settling is an action of underachievers. What are you truly capable of achieving?
91. Your thoughts create your environment by attracting equal energy. What and how are you thinking?
92. When you cling to the past, you can’t embrace the present and grasp for the future. What are you holding onto?